Monday, March 12, 2012

Lots of Firsts

Growing up as a little girl my family always went out for Mexican food at our favorite local restaurant. I've often imagined the day when I could bring my children to this same restaurant to enjoy the spicy mexican cuisine. After a 2.5 hour silent car ride I decided to bring the babies out to dinner (after I fed them of course) and they did excellent. This was their first road trip, their first time at a restaurant, and their first time in my hometown.


Sunday morning spooning...with a little bit of wrestling too :-)


We packed the boys in front packs over the weekend and brought them for a long walk in the woods. This has been a great way for us to get out with the babies and the dog. The weather is getting nicer so we'll be doing this a lot more often.

XOXO
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment