Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Week Summer Arrived

We have been enjoying amazing summer-like weather this week! I've had the windows open at home letting the warm breeze make its way through our home. I've also brought the boys and the dog out on a walk everyday--it feels great to get them out and to get a little exercise myself. I know it won't last so I'm trying to get outside at every free moment. It's crazy how nice weather makes you happier. I don't feel as tired or worn down this week. Thanks warm sunshine!

XOXO
MomDad and Uncle Craig walking with the boys.
My jogging stroller, which I absolutely love! The sun canopies come down nice and low to block the sun from their face, it rides nice both on the road and off road, it works well with a dog walking beside me, and it's hunter orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment