Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We laugh, roll, tumble and bounce

 I laugh!
 I know how to melt Mommy's heart.
Getting ready to head out with Mommy.  We went to the grocery store and couldn't make it past one old lady without being stopped and admired. 

It's nonstop action here at the Gordon household with these happy babies!  They are rolling all over the place, tumbling around, loving being bounced and put in the air for "flying baby."  We had our 4 month appointment last week and Carter weighs 17 lbs and Jack weighs 15 lbs.  They are both doing great, which is always so wonderful to hear.  We're getting out of the house quite a bit these days for morning errands and then an afternoon walk.  I'd love to bring them to the beach, especially with the warmer weather we're having but I am not sure I'm ready to venture to the beach alone with two infants yet.  We'll see if I can get the courage someday this summer.

XOXO
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment