Sunday, April 15, 2012

Smile!

Seeing the boys smile makes the sleepless nights, afternoon crying episodes, constant spit-up and dirty diapers all worth it. Funny thing is, they both smile the most around 3am when they wake up to feed. We'll get done feeding them and try to get them back to bed and both are smiling and making all sorts of sweet noises. Sometimes I can't help but play with them for a little while even though I'm beyond tired. They are starting to make cooing noises now and when I imitate their sounds they'll smile back at me. This is the start of our communication with one another and I'm loving it.
Saturday morning cleaning. I stayed home with Jack and cleaned the house while Jared took Carter to run errands around town. Before I know it Jack will be the one doing the vacuuming as part of his Saturday morning chores...or so I hope :-)
Carter giving Mommy morning smiles.
Carter and Daddy playing together.
Jack's amazing smile.

XOXO
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, they are so sweet and so cute. I just cannot wait to get back to those babies.

    ReplyDelete