Monday, May 21, 2012

Boys of Summer

 Jack (left) and Carter (right)
Mom is dragging them outside again for a morning walk!

 Check out the chub!  I've always wanted chubby babies and my wish is being granted.  I'm loving all the rolls and chubby cheeks on my boys.
 My friend, Rachael and I taking the boys out for an afternoon walk.

The boys are almost 4 months old already.  They weigh roughly 16 lbs (Carter) and 15 lbs (Jack) and are super smiley and chatty.  It makes feeding times much longer because they are staring at me smiling and chatting away.  Do you know that we bought our very first pack of diapers this month?  We were able to go 3+ months on diapers that people purchased for us for baby showers.  It was a bit painful to start having to buy them seeing that we go through about 100 per week but this is reality.

Also, I am now officially a stay at home mommy!  We decided that I would not go back to work and will stay home full time to take care of our babies.  It feels good to not have to bring the boys to daycare or rush out of my house in the morning to get to work.  I'm so thankful that we are going to try and make this work. 

Looking forward to a long weekend ahead!  And it's also my birthday weekend so we'll be doing some celebrating with family. 

XOXO
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment