Monday, May 28, 2012

4 months old and 32 years young

 On May 23rd the boys turned 4 months old.  A few fun facts to share about our four month old babies:

Jack:  We got our first laugh out of Jack when we were out shopping one day.  It was absolutely amazing and brought tears to my eyes.  Baby laughs are the best.  I'm not sure how I ever lived without them for 32 years. 

Carter:  He is full of smiles from the moment he wakes up to the moment you lay him down in the crib to sleep.  He loves to squeal and coo and his brother.  He's also always blowing bubbles and looking to get anyone to laugh at him.
 Precious Jack.  He has the sweetest face and the best smile.  Love this little boy.
 Sweet Carter.  Full of personality and fun.
 Jack just melts my heart.

On May 26th I celebrated my 32nd birthday!  Grammy Terri and Papa John came to visit and we went out for lobster rolls for lunch.  Then on Sunday we went to our friend's camp on a lake and enjoyed great company and a delicous birthday cake.  It felt great to celebrate my first birthday as a Mom with my two most precious gifts.
 Hogan, who has turned the corner and become a great dog lately.  He has been so patient and has adapted well to our new life.  He spends a lot of time outside hanging out in the front yard and when he's inside he'll just hang around and not cause trouble.  He has had a history of destroying something in the house when left alone but (knock on wood) no longer does this.  I can leave him for several hours and will come home to a good dog.  I think he must know that life is different now and has finally accepted the babies and the slower pace.
He still gets to do lots of fun things though.  Here he is playing in the pond with Jared.

XOXO
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment