Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Thanks to my amazing husband for making my very first Mother's Day so special and memorable.  First off the babies slept for 7 hours and when they woke Jared took them both downstairs and fed and changed them.  I was able to sleep in and then woke up to breakfast prepared along with my favorite Starbucks coffee.  He also got me a mother's necklace with Jack and Carter's initials on it.  I'm so thankful and lucky to have such a loving husband and two of the most precious little miracles surrounding me everyday.

 Baby Jack's morning smiles.
 Daddy and Carter
Mother's Day breakfast: Oatmeal with almond milk (a new favorite).
My sweet little baby boys, Carter (L) and Jack (R).

I'd like to wish all of the Mom's, Mom's to be, and Mom's of children and animals alike a very Happy Mother's Day.  I had always heard that you don't truly appreciate the acts of a mother until you become one.  The unselfishness, the unconditional love, patience, the desire to want the absolute best for your children among so many other amazing qualities of a mom.  I always thanked my Mom for all that she did for me growing up but I'd love to truly thank her for ALL that she did.  My Mom was the most amazing Mother to ever walk this earth and for that I am so grateful. 

XOXO 
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! You are one lucky lady with a very sweet and loving family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete