Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Month!

Happy One Month Birthday, Jack and Carter!

What an amazing month it has been with the two of you little munchkins in my life. You boys have taught me so much already. You've taught me love like I've never felt before, you've taught me patience, worry, happiness and an overwhelming sense of joy. Your presence has also taught me why I married your Daddy--he's an amazing father and husband and I would not be able to do any of this without him. I've wanted to be a mother since I was a little girl caring for my dolls and now I'm living that dream. While I'm definitely sleep deprived and super busy, I'm also so happy to be your Mom and can't wait to see all of your dreams come true.

Love you boys to pieces,
Mom

Jack and Carter

One month old boys!
Laughing at Carter's face and posture here.

We had a nurse come to the house today to check on the boys and they are both just under 8 pounds! No wonder some of their newborn clothes are starting to get a bit snug.

No comments:

Post a Comment