Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Rockin' Good Time!

Today I had lunch with my good friends Marshal and Jane Clunie. They have both been a dear friends of mine for the past 13 years and Marshal read the poem "Hands" at our wedding five years ago. As the caring individual he is, Marsh surprised me with matching rocking horses that he made for the boys with his signature pine wood and wooden dowel design. Bullet and Lightning have adjusted well in their new home and I anticipate they will be the source of many photos in the future.

- Papa Bear


Marsh reading at our wedding in August '05
Bullet and Lightning after the evening groom and feed.

2 comments:

  1. What a special gift. The boys will be pros in the saddle before I can put them on a real pony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an incredible gift <3 Timeless, to say the least <3

    ReplyDelete