Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our Family


We welcomed with love our two little boys, Jack Ammarell and Carter Craig on January 23, 2012. We couldn't be any happier right now as our growing family adjusts to these two new loves. They melt our hearts each day.


XOXO
Mom


Jack Ammarell
1.23.2012
2:07am
5lbs 4oz
19.2 inches


Carter Craig
1.23.2012
2:08am
5lbs 13oz
19.2 inches


Bringing our family home after two long weeks at the hospital.

Their middle names hold a very special place in our hearts. They are the maiden names of both of our Moms. Ammarell is my husband's mother's maiden name and Craig is my mother's maiden name as well as my brother's first name. I knew as soon as we were having at least one boy that I wanted to somehow honor my mother and using her maiden name seemed just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment